The Incognito fixed brace system is the latest in lingual brace technology to offer patients a completely invisible and discreet brace option to permanently straighten teeth.
Our clear braces at Ascent Dental Care Malvern, come with 0% finance at our clinic in Malvern which means that Incognito is accessible and affordable for everyone
Incognito are lingual braces which means they are fixed to the inside surface of your teeth and are a perfect alternative for those patients that are not suitable for clear aligners, as another subtler method of treatment. In addition, they are far more effective than aligners for complex movements like correcting rotations, changing the heights of teeth and closing spaces.
Treatment for clear braces at our clinic offers all the benefits of a fixed brace giving you the best possible results and its low-profile brackets also help to make it one of the most comfortable lingual braces available.
Incognito is an ideal fixed brace system for patients of all ages whose primary concern is precision and ultimate discretion
Benefits of Incognito Braces
- 100% discretion and completely invisible
- Brackets are custom made and very comfortable
- Custom made from gold
- Results based on precision
At our clinic working with clear braces in Malvern we offer a comprehensive FREE Straighter Teeth consultation alongside our wonderful ‘Straighter Teeth Programme’ which includes:
- Free ‘Straighter Teeth consultation’
- Brace or straightening system of your choice (dependant on results of consultation)
- Cosmetic reshaping of teeth (if required)
- Retainers (designed to hold teeth in place permanently)
- Free Teeth Whitening for a ‘wow’ final result
At your Straighter Teeth consultation, at our Ascent Dental Care Malvern clinic, we will:
- Carry out a thorough examination of your entire mouth. This is to make sure your teeth and gums are in a healthy position to wear braces
- We will usually take x-rays, again to ensure the foundations of your teeth are healthy and also to assess angles of tooth roots. We want to make sure you are fully suitable for treatment with clear braces.
- We will probably take a ‘full-mouth’ OPG x-ray, commonly used by Orthodontists to assess teeth alignment and development
- Take digital photos of your teeth, face, and facial form to allow us to assess the severity of the misalignment
- Talk to you!
We want to learn all about you, in particular your lifestyle. This is particularly important in adults when considering teeth straightening for cosmetics reasons.
- What is your profession?
- Do you play contact sports?
- Do you play a musical instrument?
- Do you have a special occasion or wedding on the horizon?
- Are you nervous or suffer from a gag reflex?
All of these factors, in combination with your dental examination, need to be considered so that together, we can choose the very best straightening system for you.
If you would like to experience the discretion of Incognito, call us today to book your FREE ‘Straighter Teeth’ consultation and find out more details about clear braces in our Malvern clinic.