Code of Ethics
At Barnards Green we are proud to offer local dentists the option for both part & full case patient referral, covering a wide range of dental treatments for all their patients.
We have a strict Code of Ethics, which means that every single patient will be returned to you to continue their long-term care. We guarantee great communication, you will be kept fully informed of your patients progress throughout their treatment journey at Barnards Green, by both written correspondence and regular phone-calls from our clinicians.
In addition, we are happy for referring dentists to accompany their patients to the practice for the initial consultation or to observe treatment sessions should they wish. Our approach to your patient’s care will be transparent and comprehensive.
We pride ourselves on building long-standing relationships with our referring partners
Our promise to referring dentists:
- We will provide the very best care for your patients.
- The initial consultation will be at no cost and obligation free.
- All patients will receive a detailed written treatment plan, clearly outlining options and risks & benefits along with a transparent fee structure. Referring partners will be provided with a copy for their records.
- We will keep you informed of your patient’s progress during treatment by letter and phone.
- On completion of treatment the patient will be returned to your kind care.
Why Choose Barnards Green for your patients care?
- We have a long-standing, experienced and dedicated clinical team
- We provide warm welcome and professional approach
- 0% finance facility for those patients wishing to spread the cost of treatment
- Easy access for disabled patients
- Conscious Sedation for nervous patients
- FREE Smile and Dental Implant consultations
- ‘In-house’ Carestream CBCT scanner
- Easy parking
- A dedicated decontamination facility means we provide ‘gold standard’ infection control.
- Smile Makeovers and whiter, straighter smiles
- Implant Dentistry – including ‘Same-Day’ teeth
We are happy to see and treat all referral patients, irrespective of treatment requirements. From a surgical extraction under sedation to a complex implant based rehabilitation. All patients will be returned to your care.