Ascent Dental Care Malvern has been established since 1979 and really is at the heart of the local community. We are located in Malvern, Worcester, in an area of outstanding natural beauty and have a wonderful reputation based on quality, trust and patient care.
We take the time to build relationships with our patients as we understand that visiting the dentist is a very personal experience
Our long-standing team have the experience and skill to provide both family based dental care and high-end implant, orthodontic and cosmetic dental treatments. Our commitment to ongoing training and education ensure that we stay at the forefront of modern dentistry whilst retaining our warm welcome and friendly approach to your personalised dental care.
Whether you are looking for long-term dental care or a full smile –makeover, the team at our clinic in Malvern will ensure that you are looked after every step of the way
We are excited to offer an expansive range of cosmetic and implant based dental treatments at our clinic in Malvern and believe that everyone should have access to a beautiful, healthy smile irrespective of age. This type of dentistry can be life-changing for many patients and we are proud to embark on this journey with you.
In addition, our preventative approach means that the long-term health of your teeth and gums is our priority
Why Choose Ascent Dental Care Malvern?
- Long-standing, experienced and dedicated clinical team
- A warm welcome and professional approach
- Membership plans to allow you to budget for your dental care
- 0% finance facility for those patients wishing to spread the cost of treatment
- Easy access for disabled patients
- Conscious Sedation for nervous patients
- FREE Smile and Dental Implant consultations
- Investment in digital technology – ‘In-house’ Carestream CBCT scanner
- Easy parking
- A dedicated decontamination facility means we provide ‘gold standard’ infection control
- Smile Makeovers and whiter, straighter smiles
- Implant Dentistry – including ‘Same-Day’ teeth
New to Malvern? You will be welcomed with open arms and looked after by our large and friendly team
If you have a question about your dental treatment or would simply like to visit the clinic to take a look around & meet the team, please do give us a call, we would love to meet you.
We offer FREE no obligation consultations to enable you to make a considered and informed choice about your dental care.