At our clinic in Malvern our dedicated implant surgeons are delighted to be working with world renowned implant company Straumann, to offer our patients full mouth, fixed smiles on dental implants.
Confidence in reputation
Straumann is a pioneer and global leader in implant dentistry and has been researching, developing and manufacturing implants since 1974 and has pioneered many of the most influential and groundbreaking technologies and techniques in implant dentistry, with the aim to enhance implant success and improve patient experience.
We are delighted to announce the launch of the new Straumann Pro Arch system at our clinic in Malvern. This wonderful technology vastly reduces both treatment sessions and healing times, which in turn reduces complexity of the entire treatment process without compromising the outcome. From planning and implant placement to the final restoration, the entire treatment is seamless for the patient.
How does ‘Pro-Arch’ work?
- The ‘Pro-Arch’ concept works by placing dental 4-6 implants in strategic positions to help support a fixed bridge.
- We can provide a fixed or removable restoration depending on individual needs
- The flexibility of the system allows us to treat even the most complex cases
- The temporary restoration (i.e. teeth/bridge) can be fitted on the same day
Many patients feel that they are ‘beyond treatment’ and will never be able to smile again, especially those with extremely broken down and damage dentitions. But we really can help to restore your smile to its natural beauty using Straumann Pro-Arch.
A key part of your initial journey with the implant team at our clinic in Malvern will be your consultation.
We will take the time to listen and to make sure that we really understand your problems and concerns. We understand that every patient is different and we will work hard to make sure that we find an implant solution that suits you based on your individual needs.
Treatment will be planned in great detail, after all, this type of treatment is designed to last for many years.
Enjoy life again
The decision to replace your missing teeth with an implant based fixed restoration from Straumann is an excellent investment in your oral health and appearance. Straumann can help to improve your quality of life and find the right solution for you to restore functionality and help improve your smile and increase your overall confidence.
Benefits of ‘Pro-Arch’
- Reduced treatment sessions
- Vastly reduced healing times
- ‘Temporary’ immediate restorations mean a rapid improvement in quality of life
- Long-term solution for permanent, fixed teeth
- Complex cases and severely worn, damaged and broken down dentitions can be treated with Straumann Pro-Arch.
- Patients can be treated using Conscious Sedation
This type of dentistry is much more affordable than you may think. In addition, we offer finance options so that you can budget for treatment and spread the cost over a period that suits you.
Call us today, come and meet the team at Ascent Dental Care Malvern for a free, no obligation dental implant consultation
Why Straumann is different – The Science Stuff!
Implants are securely anchored and more convenient with Straumann technologies. Using the well-researched and unique technological innovations by Straumann can further improve treatment outcomes, as well as the reliability and convenience of the treatment:
- The Straumann® SLActive® surface improves the implant’s integration with bone and increases treatment predictability, thus helping to obtain the final restoration earlier
- The Straumann® Roxolid® Implant material can allow for less invasive and therefore more convenient treatments