If you are a new patient or are looking for a truly special dental clinic, you have come to the right place. From the moment that you contact the team at Ascent Dental Care Malvern, we will ensure that we go out of our way to give you a warm welcome.
Our friendly receptionists will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the clinic and will ensure that your initial visit is at a time convenient to you. As a courtesy, we will send you a text and email reminder about your visit and you will also receive our ‘welcome brochure’ to read at your leisure.
Many patients are a little nervous when they arrive, and so our professional and caring team will ensure that you are put at ease and seen promptly
Before your examination, we make sure that we take the time to get to know you a little better. We may ask about:
- Your dental and medical history
- Your profession
- Your family
- What aspect of your smile you would like to change or improve upon
- What brought you here today
- Your dental concerns
- How you rate your current smile
This will enable us to build a bigger picture about your dental needs and how we may help you to achieve long-term dental health and a smile that you can be proud of.
After all, dentistry at our clinic in Malvern is not ‘one size fits all’, our aim is to provide every patient personalised dental care based on individual needs
Our offer of a ‘FREE’ consultation at our our clinic in Malvern is a genuine, no obligation offer for you to visit the clinic and meet our team. There will be no hard-sell or pressure, just a professional and honest approach to your dental care.
If treatment is requested or recommended we will ensure that you are fully informed, we promise to:
- Clearly explain your current dental health & our diagnosis
- Talk to you in ‘jargon-free’ language
- Clearly explain treatment options, to ensure your decision is based on information and choice
- Give you a detailed, written treatment plan to clearly outline costs
- Offer you the opportunity to spread the cost of treatment or join our membership plan.
- Offer you the opportunity of an additional appointment to ‘chat’ if your treatment is more complex or if you are a nervous patient
- Listen carefully to your questions, worries or concerns
- See you quickly should you have an emergency
Our aim is to make sure that your visit to our clinic in Malvern is relaxing, stress-free, informative and caring
Call Ascent Dental Care Malvern today for a FREE no obligation consultation to enable you to make a considered and informed choice about your dental care
"*" indicates required fields