This really could be possible using dental veneers and visiting our Malvern clinic and receiving veneers.
Veneers are like fine slivers of porcelain that are precision bonded to the front surface of your tooth, think of them a little like false fingernails for teeth!
Veneers can be used to create the illusion of straighter, whiter and more aligned teeth. They are also used to mask small gaps and cover slightly chipped or worn teeth.
The celebrities that you see with ‘Hollywood Smiles’ very often have veneers as this is the treatment of choice for those wanting to enhance the appearance of their smile with minimal intervention. By fitting veneers and undertaking veneer treatment in Malvern, we aim to remove as little enamel as possible before the veneers are handcrafted by our experienced dental technicians.
No two veneers are the same and this treatment really is bespoke dentistry at its best.
We take time to ensure that the final result matches your expectations and that you leave our Malvern clinic with a truly unique smile that suits you perfectly.
Benefits of veneers:
- Veneers can help to mask intrinsic staining
- Veneers can whiten teeth permanently
- Veneers can close small gaps
- Veneers can ‘repair’ chipped teeth
- Veneers can create the illusion of straighter teeth
- We can colour match the veneers to blend in perfectly with the rest of your smile
- We can create a whole new smile in as little as 2 weeks
- You can even see the final result before we prepare your teeth
Veneers are great value for money, with a lifespan of 12-15 years (depending on home maintenance) and they are much more affordable than you may think.
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, or have chipped, worn teeth, please call us to book your free consultation today at our Malvern dental clinic.
"*" indicates required fields