Cosmetic or ‘aesthetic’ dentistry is the area of dentistry concerned with improving the appearance of your smile.
Ultimately, cosmetic dentistry is a very personal experience and can mean many different things to different people. For some people, cosmetic dentistry might mean a complete smile makeover or redesign, for others, it may be possible to change the appearance of your smile quite drastically by making a few small tweaks. Speak to our experts to find out more on Cosmetic Dentistry in Malvern and how this can benefit you.
Of course, it goes without saying that all cosmetic dentistry provided at our clinic in Malvern will be provided by an experienced team and will look as aesthetically pleasing as possible. However, those patients requesting ‘cosmetic dentistry’ often have particular areas of concern, such as:
- Crooked, misaligned or ‘wonky’ teeth
- Missing teeth or unsightly gaps
- Silver, metal ‘amalgam’ fillings
- Loose dentures
- Worn down teeth
- Discoloured or stained teeth
Some patients come to us with a combination of these issues, these cases require a multi-disciplinary approach to dentistry which will necessitate a carefully designed treatment plan in order to achieve the desired results. This is another reason why we always ensure that your cosmetic dentistry procedure addresses all your concerns.
Cosmetic Dentistry at Ascent Dental Care Malvern is bespoke and based on individual needs
We will look at your mouth as a ‘whole’ and assess the following areas:
- Your ‘bite’ and jaw function– how your teeth close together and move & slide across each other.
- Wear – have your teeth worn down over time? Is this related to function? To diet?
- Foundations – X-ray diagnosis will help us to ascertain the health of your gums and roots of your teeth.
- Current restorations - Are they chipped, worn, leaking?
- Facial form and features – Skin tone, lip lines, soft and hard tissues
- Colour – The shade of your teeth, discolouration, staining.
Once we have carried out an in-depth assessment we will take the time to plan your treatment in detail to ensure that you have the very best result: a beautiful smile that lasts the test of time – we want you to be happy and to have exceeded expectations of your cosmetic dentistry procedure.
Do you think you would benefit from Cosmetic Dentistry?
Ask yourself these simple questions...
- Have you been thinking about cosmetic dentistry for some time?
- Do you have missing teeth or unsightly gaps?
- Do you focus on your teeth or smile when you look in the mirror?
- If money or time was not an issue, would you want to improve your smile?
- Do you wish your teeth were whiter?
- Do you put your hand in front of your mouth when you smile?
- Do you dread family photos?
- Do you feel conscious of your smile in social situations?
If you answered ‘yes’ to two or more of these questions, please call us today at our Malvern cosmetic dentistry clinic, to book your free consultation and smile assessment.