At our clinic in Malvern, we see many patients who have been suffering from loose dentures, multiple missing teeth or worn & broken-down teeth. These are the perfect situations where dental implants become appropriate. We are able to offer a wide range of implant and surgical treatments in order to transform a patient’s smile and help them to enjoy life again.
Losing teeth can be a very distressing experience as it can impact on your ability to eat, chew and speak normally, in addition many patients report low self-esteem, loss of confidence in social situations and a poor aesthetic appearance. Dental implants can help with all these problems.
Dental implants have long been recognized as the treatment of choice for missing teeth. This is because dental implants are a long-term, permanent and fixed solution for missing teeth, implants can replace & restore missing teeth independently of each other, which means that we don’t need to ‘cut-down’ healthy teeth either side of gaps.
Experience the joy of fixed, permanent teeth once more at Ascent Dental Care Malvern.
Implant Dentistry at our clinic in Malvern
- We can replace a single tooth or multiple missing teeth with dental implants
- We have a range of state of the art options to provide a full set of permanently fixed teeth in just ONE day!
- We can secure your existing dentures firmly in place using dental implants
- We have the skill to provide bone augmentation, sinus graft and soft tissue procedures, therefore reducing the need to refer you elsewhere
- We have invested in the latest digital techniques and surgical technology to ensure reduced treatment times and fewer appointments
- We provide Conscious Sedation for nervous patients so that your surgical experience is relaxing and stress-free
- We use the latest Carestream digital CT scanning technology to ensure the highest level of precision during treatment planning
- We offer 0% finance to make treatment dental implants accessible & affordable for everyone
- The whole team are committed to ongoing professional training and development to ensure that we use the very latest skills and techniques
- Why not find out more about dental implants in Malvern at our clinic now?
Permanent and Affordable Smiles at our clinic in Malvern
Dental Implants themselves are small, titanium screws about the size of your baby finger nail that are placed into the jawbone to act as replacement tooth root. Your new tooth (or teeth!) will be secured in place onto the implant anchor or false ‘root’.
A long-term solution for missing teeth and loose dentures
Present studies show that with optimal home care and professional maintenance, dental implants can last over 20 years, implant dentistry is a worthwhile investment in your long-term oral health.
Implants have a wide range of uses, they can be used to simply replace a single missing tooth, or can be placed in strategic positions in the mouth to anchor multiple missing teeth or secure dentures firmly in place. Implants can also be used to create ‘Same-day Teeth’
Our Malvern Dental Implants are just the beginning………
Many patients feel that they are ‘beyond treatment’ and will never be able to smile again. A key part of your initial journey with the implant team at Ascent Dental Care Malvern, will be your consultation.
We will take the time to listen and to make sure that we really understand your problems and concerns. We understand that every patient is different and we will work hard to make sure that we find an implant solution that suits you based on your individual needs.
Treatment will be planned in great detail, after all, this type of treatment is designed to last for many years.
We use a wide range of digital planning technology to ensure that the proposed treatment will progress seamlessly. Once we have explained all your options and you have chosen the best type of implant treatment to suit your needs, we will begin the treatment process.
Our friendly team will be with you every step of the way and you will be treated as a ‘priority patient’ during your time at Ascent Dental Care Malvern. This means that if you experience a problem, discomfort or would simply like an additional ‘follow-up’ visit, you will be seen on the very same day.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Improved confidence and self esteem
- Implants are a long-term, fixed solution to missing teeth
- Throw away your dentures for good!
- OR, firmly secure your dentures in place to stop them moving around
- Retains bone structure resulting in a more youthful appearance
- Eat, chew, smile and laugh with confidence again
- Regain your social life
- No more gaps
If you are worried about missing teeth, or are fed up with loose, uncomfortable dentures please don’t hesitate to call our wonderful team today to book your free consultation at Ascent Dental Care Malvern.
"*" indicates required fields