The ‘All on 4’ is a product and technique development by world renowned dental implant company Nobel Biocare. ‘All on 4’ is a minimally invasive implant solution that provides a fixed arch of teeth on the day of surgery.
The technique was development in 1998 and since then hundreds of thousands of patients have undergone this treatment and enjoyed the benefits of permanently fixed teeth once more. The All-on-4® treatment concept is a cost-efficient solution that very often reduces the need for bone grafting surgery for patients with little or no bone available.
We offer 0% finance to ensure that overdentures are accessible and affordable for everyone
At our clinic in Malvern we have highly experienced All-on-4™ implant surgeons whose skills and dedication to patient care ensures all of our patients receive exceptional results and a fixed, permanent smile they can be proud of.
Our considered and thorough approach to implant dentistry and ‘All on 4’ will begin with a comprehensive assessment. Many patients feel that they are ‘beyond treatment’ and will never be able to smile again.
A key part of your initial journey with the implant team at our clinic in Malvern will be your consultation.
We will take the time to listen and to make sure that we really understand your problems and concerns. We understand that every patient is different and we will work hard to make sure that we find an implant solution that suits you based on your individual needs.
Treatment will be planned in great detail, after all, this type of treatment is designed to last for many years.
How does ‘All on 4’ work?
- The ‘All on 4’ concept works by placing 4 implants in strategic positions to help support a fixed bridge.
- 2 implants are placed in the front of the mouth, 2 implants are placed in the back of the mouth at a 45 angle
- The need for bone grafting is reduced as we precision fit implants into an angled position to make use of even small amounts of available bone.
- The final restoration (i.e. teeth/bridge) is fitted on the same day
Is ‘All on 4’ suitable for me?
- • Are your dentures loose or uncomfortable?
- • Are your teeth worn, heavily restored, missing or broken down?
- • Do you refrain from eating the foods you love, such as apples, sandwiches, steak dinners?
- • Do you hate the idea of dentures and want a permanent fixed solution?
- • Are you nervous about dental treatment and want as few treatment sessions as possible?
- • Do you want a rapid improvement in quality of life?
- • Do you avoid social situations due to your appearance?
- • Have you noticed a change in your facial form or features?
- • Do you find that your speech is affected by wearing dentures or from worn and broken teeth?
- • Do you long to smile again with confidence?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to three or more of these questions, it may be that ‘All on 4’ is the perfect solution for you.
Benefits of ‘All on 4’
- Reduced treatment sessions
- Quicker recovery times
- Immediate restorations mean a rapid improvement in quality of life
- Cost effective
- Fixed and permanent teeth
- Long-term solution
- Patients can be treated using Conscious Sedation
‘All on 4’ really can be life changing for patients who regain the joy of fixed teeth and a pain-free, healthy mouth long term.
This type of dentistry is cost effective and much more affordable than you may think. In addition, we offer finance options so that you can budget for treatment and spread the cost over a period that suits you.
Call us today, come and meet the team for a free, no obligation, ‘All on 4 Consultation’.
"*" indicates required fields