Inman Aligner Braces at Ascent Dental Care Malvern
At our clinic in Malvern, we have found the Inman Aligner to be a great solution for crowded, crooked or protruding front teeth. The patented aligner technology works to gently and effectively move teeth in as little 6 to 16 weeks, creating a straighter and more confident smile.
The Inman Aligner Brace is a removable appliance that works by applying gentle pressure to your teeth to move them into place. Most of the brace is hidden behind your teeth, with only a discreet clear bar on show during your treatment (which will be over before you know it!).
The Inman Aligner can be used to treat a crooked or cosmetically displeasing smile and is also a popular choice if your teeth have moved following orthodontic treatment – and you’d prefer not to wear fixed braces for a second time!
You’ll need to wear your Inman Aligner for about 20 hours a day. However, if you have an important job interview, wedding or special occasion, you always have the option of removing the aligner and putting it back in afterwards!
We offer 0% finance at our clinic in Malvern which means that Inman Aligner is accessible and affordable for all
The benefits of the Inman Aligner
- Inman Aligners are very gentle during the treatment process
- On average treatment can be completed in just 6-16 weeks
- It’s removable, so you can fit your treatment around your lifestyle
- You can eat and enjoy the foods you love during treatment
At our clinic in Malvern we offer a comprehensive FREE Straighter Teeth consultation alongside our wonderful ‘Straighter Teeth Programme’ which includes:
- Free ‘Straighter Teeth consultation’
- Brace or straightening system of your choice (dependant on results of consultation)
- Cosmetic reshaping of teeth (if required)
- Retainers (designed to hold teeth in place permanently)
- Free Teeth Whitening for a ‘wow’ final result
At your Straighter Teeth consultation, we will:
- Carry out a thorough examination of your entire mouth. This is to make sure your teeth and gums are in a healthy position to wear braces
- We will usually take x-rays, again to ensure the foundations of your teeth are healthy and also to assess angles of tooth roots
- We will probably take a ‘full-mouth’ OPG x-ray, commonly used by Orthodontists to assess teeth alignment and development
- Take digital photos of your teeth, face, and facial form to allow us to assess the severity of the misalignment
- Talk to you!
We want to learn all about you, in particular your lifestyle. This is particularly important in adults when considering teeth straightening for cosmetics reasons.
- What is your profession?
- Do you play contact sports?
- Do you play a musical instrument?
- Do you have a special occasion or wedding on the horizon?
- Are you nervous or suffer from a gag reflex?
All of these factors, in combination with your dental examination, need to be considered so that together, we can choose the very best straightening system for you.
If you would like to experience the joy of a beautifully straight smile using Inman Aligner Braces, call us today at Ascent Dental Care Malvern, to book your FREE ‘Straighter Teeth’ consultation
"*" indicates required fields